Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

i want to write something now














Bathed in a lacquer suited for my skin,
I dive right in and ignore the porous film,
Wasting away in hollow memories meagerly killed.

You try for me and fail to see the better side I hide;
Oh well, for you are not the bride I seek beside me,
Enchanting as my favorite melodies.

Clear your soul for the moon is full and bears fruits ready to be consumed,
Before you are doomed we must make room for this final test,
Aiming my slingshot to send my heart's will as suited best.

Jiggle that handle you have on your life and be a wife,
To someone else as trite, many images assist your face value,
And arrest my attention without lingering thoughts in milieu.

Prodding my chest for a plethora of tears inside,
I'll take you on a ride and show you my truth when it rings,
Heavy as the night comes and the trouble that it brings.

I like the direction I'm going and can see the distance growing,
Between you and I in this river flowing so graciously without much temperament,
Now look again, fresh and keenly, and struggle to learn the ways in which I'm bent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home