Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

provoked and caroused
















Translating gazes transfixed like interconnected mazes leaves me brainless;
I couldn't walk with a two-step handle on my broken night over,
Leaving dust for the trespassers wandering cyclically in pursuit.
Opening up to the brisk night air, I call out to you who speak truthfully;
Invite you to converse with me duly/ speaking of a sparked weather discourse and shady mapping underground.
I leave with haste back into the maze which empties its memories on worn walls traversed,
Pondering my every lingering thought as if it were a passing lamb shimmering.

What pertains to this moment we taste fully?
Enjoying melodic programmes entices the senses coolly - wonderfully.
And in patterns, too!

If my eyes went blind but a minute before your observance, you'd wonder as well, "what does he think?";
But I know much better honestly and wouldn't stave off this present entry,
Had you known better as well, you may have second guessed.
Adjoined and pressed beyond my terms (I accept proof and dreams overshadowed boldly),
You think you see me.

And if you had heart you may bend illusion to prepare this path;
One I've traveled on loosely, bound to encounter death in due recourse - clean your mouth.
My style isn't clear and I understand your fear of dismemberment,
But remember this, and swallow it; for you in Time shall attract a piercing gaze and forget where you are in that maze.
All alone we suffer, and conceal the brightest stars of flaming passion.
Just come a little closer to my words and feel what it is inside that burns, we all share this, yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home