Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

abort











Stringent ties to loose fitting lies envelops your disguise
Instead of breathing clear and shedding tear,
You save face, receiving grace from that bittersweet taste of victory.
But when triumph came and brought the rain you shuddered up again;
Revealing flesh bound in mesh hoping to get by the night.
Who calls your name in vain?

I remember when we could laugh about our past and drink to stay fast,
Counting down the days till it would be our last.
A litany of rivalries would never be justice to me, just flee.
I can see it in your eyes, the need to dramatize.
Your dominion as vixen are boldly thin, you should consider it again.
Don't come in;
To this place we saved and freely paved our trust into the matter.
I yawn and rise to the scene / why should I have to intervene?

It's not about rhyme or killing time and I really didn't mean to be sublime,
But your face bears disgrace and it's my dishonor to to witness those horrors.
I do mean to be frank, and happily will thank those for support in allowing my retort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home