Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

here it goes













lost in translation without a roadmap home;
i have no claim to yield tomorrow and don't know where to go.
i sat out back and let it sit close to heart where weather bumbles
polluting conscious fortitude of control theories and high spirits
revolving, pundit leadership separates the gatherers and beckons for more
what will we produce when the sun goes down?
can't we behold what we have right now?
forever I would wait to see this day,
and as I find, it's my ball of clay.

constant hurries from unbridled worries
they put me down and humble my future
forget no more - open mindedness brings freedom

what would it take to change the minds of those listeners?
probably the secrecy, no match to push it forward.
i see you there and take a glare but can't reach out if you're never there
leaving me empty handed i felt full with choices
i used my money on a map
[and i'm running away from home]

drink that with a melody
sweet everloving bouyancy
how can you see from so far deep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home