Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

triggered from the airwaves of this cave

Wasn't what I expected
Kindof feeling rejected
Won't ever be elected
Will this be later regretted?

Always appropriately ejected
It makes me feel almost ecclectic
Fashioning a new heavy weapon
A whole new kind of deep message

And I will read all that it left me
To determine what's truly shapely
For I know as soon as I'm able
Coming from a different direction

Purely established connection
That keeps everyone guessing
What eternal thing's blessing
Classic masterpiece confessing

The way is paved under glimmering waters
Having pure intent to counter what faulters
Making sure nothing unduly should alter
Becoming what's now is a problem dissolver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home