Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

radical roads

















That naked map with many traps
Leaves us in the dark
When we wish and pray for better days
The details fill between the trees
I wanted to get down this time of year
Give me a lesson and state it clear
Lying face down I can see upwards into the heavens
Jettisoning forward to the roads of the titans
Tyrants
They always find me like sparks on flint
Enlightenment in a heart shaped device
It was well worth the price

Up in due recourse
I plan my voyage taunting the pourous
Earning better matters for my own flagrant entrapment
Behind these words I approve none
Till the day has come
And I feel that I am done
The poles have been spun
What is one?

An addition of many zeroes
Stories told without heroes
Can't you see it's there for what it's not?
Free flowing though my blood clots
Enriched with people's presence
Many never withstand decadence in this harem, though the obese wither away lost for today in their plates
Never to escape

Mixing into purest creations
It's alchemy with stipulations

Intertwined
I left behind
To climb
With feet made of rhymes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home