Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Monday, November 9, 2009

i lust for death

I lust for death, to see the clarity of our liquid unity of overbearing trust
The closest you may expect is at the edge nearest your life's advance
I want to kill, to be the being enjoyed by the time we treasure in our vagrancy
Potions mixed for system's self-innocence lay blame on goats scathed by religion
I kill for god, the one that makes example of the completeness of death; to die
The remainder for our sacred life presses lips damp with sickness on cold flesh
I am god, the life of the name of the body of our single group. We can't compate
The message is lost inscribed on tablets of more metal on contorted sands, glass
I see through you, make myself comfortable in the numbness of your skin, feeling air
The water that commits to saving us won't evict the strangers you invite to be contained
To kiss lips of sinners would propose life to those who had a chance, to fuck lips of lovers would unite the passionate fire of a future to exist; we want it all, having nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home