Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

no future, now

Apparently distracted from a perpetuating goal
We derive our figures amongst the fading sky
Neglect of true discord resumes I against I

My tools of understanding help fix my gaze
Worlds revolving contain judgment from behind
Unravel spiritual tape as you fearfully press rewind

Clench the ground with a righteous phantom limb
Submit your insecurities and seek not what you know is right
Contain and unleash honest cries for rescue from our plight

I eagerly pour a glass half full with intent to share
Drink first from the well as the source is scarcely dry
Commit under mysterious oath to challenge the mind's eye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home