Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Most Amazing Treat You've Never Had!

ahhh.. So I made my first last night and basically realized I was missing out on the greatest treat ever!

The Fluffernutter

-Ingredients-
* 2 Slices of Bread
* Peanut Butter (creamy)
* Marshmallow (creme)
* (Hershey's Chocolate)

Microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt the marshmallows or chocolate; it's best using creamy peanut butter and marshmallow cream, though.

I've even been successful with Nutella & marshmallow creme, considering a double-decker w/ bread - marshmallow - Nutella - bread - peanut butter - marshmallow - bread

So try this thing out and let me know what you think!

4 Comments:

Anonymous marcus brown said...

That sandwich looks good. I wonder how many calories is in it. I mean, are marshmallows healthy for you. Does it matter what kind of bread to use. I like to try new things, but I have to be careful with this one. I can't knock it until I try it!

October 16, 2010 at 8:28 AM

 
Blogger Kristi said...

Yummy! Sounds delish. I love the picture too.

October 16, 2010 at 10:50 PM

 
Blogger dotsmom said...

OMG--what's the calorie count on that thing?

K. Smith
Eng. 226

October 17, 2010 at 12:20 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

I mainly use whole grain wheat bread.. I know it's not much of an offset, but it's good on anything, I'm sure. I've made one with a bagel before, haha.

October 22, 2010 at 3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home