Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

saviorself

A cold eye dawns on the truthwalker, steadfast on the road marked by the entrails of the forlorn
Spacious ultimation brings calamity to the realm of justice, chaos would remark better faith
I will conceal my enscription on tablets dashed on the hardened earth, barren from weary feet
A chasm lit by the dimmest flame is but the source of the greatest flash in creation
Praise the wayward sailors of unknown ventures, for their discoveries make our images clear
My mind is refined as the taste of a bittersweet mouthful from the tallest sugar cane, it supports my struggle to return to soil damp with sweat from the souls drained in fields branded by a void in the clouds
Beasts drunken with the purity of innocence reek in the air crafted by our holy guidance to complex virtues
We can't turn back even if the signs lead us home, our sickness will devour the weakest of our inner peasants
Clasp your hands over tempted ears, being tickled by the enchanting melodies of promises from vagrants
Those without foundation won't last to have the cleansing water trickle through their rusted veins
Optimism for lips gashed from gnawing bones of the stranger reveals the antidote for our poisons
Personalities glide through air made thick from the churning of psychic hands
You will make a nice piece for my collection - a living reminder of the seeds of failure, I think we'll win yet
My source of energy can't be unplugged: magnetic fields guide thoughtful eyes past the magic presented by Time's wristwatch
When I dream I slay you, for when I wake my journey begins, and if you're still on the trail then I'll ask your direction - I know you're headed to the same slaughterhouse
Skulls are proof of potency when sagging skin is left on a drum whose heart beats no further
I elect the ignorant man who knows all, for he has been injected with the opiate of the faceless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home